Sometimes you might catch me in saying the little things about my wife, cooking, cleaning, taking care of Emma, but its the back doors of our life that really makes her special. I have dated few people that both of our personalities never quite clicked and being out with Tina I had a strong feeling but never wanted to put it together. The timeline from then to now I am glad will never changed and that would be only because a shift in what I call the Matrix will have an effect on both of us now. God has chosen this timeline for learning purposes. I have learned, I am still learning and I will never stop learning. The fact that I get to go home everyday and think of things to put a smile on my wife's face always amazes me. Why cant I do that for myself? That phrase is where the devil likes to step in and start saying that my needs will always come first? Nope. That will never happen. Relationships are 2 ways, 1 way will end up dead. Ponder today what you feel about your spouse, think of what you can do to bring a smile to their face. -Eagle

No comments:
Post a Comment